In this episode of the Find Dining podcast, Michelle Metter, one of the organizers of the San Diego Wine & Food Festival gives us the inside scoop on Southern California’s largest culinary event, featuring over 800 wines and 70 local restaurants.
Among the Chefs at the Festival:
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Restaurants for Out-of-Town Guests: Banker’s Hill and Cucina Urbana
- Favorite Mexican Restaurants: Ranas Mexico City Cuisine and Old Town Mexican Cafe
- Favorite Seafood Restaurants: Roy’s and Blue Water Seafood Market & Grill
- Favorite Indian Restaurants: Masala and India Palace
- Favorite Restaurant for Brunch: Urban Solace
Photos courtesy of TJ Sinsay (top), Lauren Radack (middle), and Joey Hernandez (bottom).